WHY IS MY BOOST UNAVAILABLE?
There are many reasons a boost might be unavailable. Check out the list below for some of the most common issues.
You may see Boost Unavailable in the following situations:
- Expired offer: You can't boost an offer that's expired. Create a new offer.
- Past event: You can't boost an event that's in the past. Create a new event.
- Page role: You need to be either an admin, advertiser, moderator or editor on the Page to boost posts. Reach out to an admin on the Page to request they update your Page role .
- Unpublished Page: You can't boost a post if you haven't published your published your Page.
- Photo Album: Some photo albums aren't eligible to be boosted. Learn how to boost a photo album and what type of posts containing photo albums can be boosted.
- Post is too old: Posts published before June 21, 2012 can't be boosted.
- Disabled shared login: Another admin on the account likely upgraded to Business Manager. You'll need to contact the other people you shared the login with and have the person who transitioned the account send you an invitation to join Business Manager.
- Ad Account closed: If your ad account is closed, you won't be able to boost posts. You can reactivate a closed ad account by going to your Ads Manager, clicking reactivate at the top of the page and following the steps on the next page.
- Ad Account Flagged: If your ad account was flagged for unusual activity, you won't be able to boost any posts. To check the status of your account, go to your Ads Manager.
- Changed profile picture: Page posts for changing a profile picture are not eligible to be boosted.
- Mobile app installs: mobile app install posts to your Page are not eligible to be boosted.