PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASES ON ITUNES STORE AND APP STORE
If you can’t make purchases on iTunes store and App store we suggest you to perform the following actions:
- Sign out from your account and sign in back to refresh and resume your purchases.
- Remove your Master Card information from your account and add it back again. The manual is here.
If you still can’t make the purchases please contact iTunes support team. There are 2 options:
Call iTunes Account Security Team and ask them to fix the problem.
for Cellcard mobile: 177 1 800 275 2273
for Metfone mobile: 168 1800 275 2273
for Smart mobile : +1 800 2752273
Please inform them you want to speak with an Account Security Advisor.
- Chat with iTunes Support on https://getsupport.apple.com/ (can choose Singapore)
- See the screenshots below
Choose iTunes store and App store
Choose Purchasing and downloading content
Choose one of the provided options: Talk, Chat or Email
Please note, Apple can block your account if
- You use store which is not your country store. For example, you stay in Cambodia but use USA store.
- You use iTunes cards for USA.
- You use your Apple ID on different devices.
- You often change Apple ID on your device.
- You don’t pay for purchases on iTunes.